All alumni are natural members of the Alumni Office. We work along the Alumni Association to make sure we reach each and every one of you.
What we do:
- One of most important, yet the hardest, duties is to maintain a current database that we share with the Alumni Association.
- We have several ways to provide transparent and up-to-date information about the school to all alumni. All communication efforts and activities help us keep in touch with you, and you with The Koç School.
- We organize the graduation ball for the senior class.
- We also organize the 10th, 15th and 20th class reunions as well as overseas reunions (London and NYC).
- We try to facilitate alumni participation in school related projects, such as mentoring, fundraising, and career networking.
How to help:
- We always need volunteers! Class reunions have reunion committees who help us with many decisions: music playlists to menus, reunion gifts and party details all have the committee’s signatures on them.
- Participate in the events! Just show up. Keeping school spirit alive and rejuvenating old friendships are ways to support us as well. You are role models to our current students, and whether you realize it or not, your presence is felt everywhere in school.
- We can reach you much easier if we have your current data. Just drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach the Alumni Association website to register or update your information at kocozel.com